Thursday, July 14, 2011

Internet Hunting

I do not hunt myself, but my husband and nephews are be quite serious in their love of hunting. I learned about something yesterday that blew my mind. Did you know that there is such thing as internet hunting? You can log on to a website and shoot an animal from your computer, using a rifle connected to a computer and webcam.

Several states have passed legislation to ban this practice. There is congressional action introduced to prohibit internet hunting. Those who support the legislation feel that it is unfair and unethical. Opponents believe that this practice allows disabled people to participate. What do you think?

Comment, then log on to our website. At the bottom of the homepage click on E-mail preference to enter a drawing for a knife of your choice to be given away in December. Your address will only be used to contact you if your name is drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment